Application For Consent
An Application for Consent is required when a landowner wishes to create a new lot, permit a lot addition, grant a right-of-way or easement, add a mortgage to only a portion of the property or lease land for an extended period of time.
The Land Division Committee, appointed by County Council, makes decisions on Applications for Consent and Applications for Validation of Title. The Land Division Committee meets once a month at the County of Haliburton Administration Building.
Approximately two weeks before the Land Division Committee will hear a specific Application for Consent, a notice is placed in one of the local papers, depending on where the property is located.
Notice can also be viewed on the County website. For more information on meeting schedules and applications being considered, please click on the “Land Division Committee Meeting Dates” link under the Planning Information section.
- General Submission Guidelines
- Application for Consent Form
- All Planning Applications – Minimum Sketch Requirements
- Example Sketch – New Lot
- Example Sketch – Easement
- How to Complete Conditions for Consent
- Application for Validation of Title
- Land Division Committee Meeting Dates
- 2018 – Severance Activity to December 31
- Tariff of Fees 2019