For the following reasons, the road closures provided below remain in effect:
- Public Safety
- Protection of Municipal Infrastructure
- Access for Emergency Services to the downtown area
As water levels recede, Roads and Bridges will remain closed until they have been inspected, assessed and deemed safe for vehicular traffic and pedestrian use, by an Engineer.
Your patience, understanding and cooperation is appreciated as we work to reopen roads and bridges as safety permits.
Please obey and DO NOT REMOVE barricades and signs
- The Bobcaygeon Road “Sunnybrook” Main Street Bridge is CLOSED to vehicular traffic and all pedestrian use, until further notice.
- The following roads will be CLOSED until further notice to vehicular traffic and non-essential pedestrian use:
- Bobcaygeon Road at the intersection of Newcastle Street
- Milne Street at the intersections of Water Street and Newcastle Street Bobcaygeon Road and Newcastle Street at Highway 35, will remain open at this time.
*** As it relates to the above information only, the attached map is provided for further clarity ***