Start Your Preparation Now – Have Your Very Own Emergency Plan
Click here to download a Checklist for Flood Preparation (PDF)
Having an emergency plan may not prevent a disaster but it will prepare you to deal with potential threats until emergency procedures are activated.
To be fully prepared you should develop your own Emergency Plan. It is easy to do. Use the link below from the Emergency Management Ontario website to access the easy to use online tool.
Are you a senior? The link below also offers helpful tips to seniors to be prepared for emergencies.
- 72 Hour Emergency Kits
- Cleaning and Removing Mould (PDF)
- Cleaning Up After a Flood (PDF)
- Flood Water After a Disaster or Emergency
- Flooded Wells and Septic Systems (PDF)
- Ontario Disaster Relief Assistance Program
- Relocating to Safer Ground
- Septic System Service After a Flood
- Start Your Preparation Now – Have Your Very Own Emergency Plan
- Tips to Plan for your Pets in an Emergency
- Tips to Prepare for Flooding
- Tips to Prepare Medications for Emergencies
- Tips for Storing Fuel for Emergencies
- Well Water Safety